STUNNING RESULTS & CONFIDENCE
When do you get to be on location with a professional photographer and model to capture the results and learn as you go? We’ll have 2 hours on location to learn how to find the right location, the best lighting, how to interact with your client/subject, how to photograph from different angles, how to use what you have in your camera bag to achieve the best results.
LEAVE CONFIDENT AS A PHOTOGRAPHER
Paulina’s mission is to have you leave more confident in your passion before you arrived. Paulina loves answering questions, being hands-on, and making sure you feel you’re working with the equipment you already have. Paulina will provide everyone with a list of her kits that any photographer can fit within their budget and achieve the best results.
HANDS ON LEARNING – REAL TIME PHOTOSHOOT
Participate in a real high-end beauty shoot with Photographer Paulina Fadrowska and live model. You will get to photograph the model, setting, while we learn how to photograph on location and everything you need to bring with you, while Paulina assists you every step. Have a question just ask it while we are there!
What do I Bring?
- Bring You and Questions on where you are having trouble in, or would like to learn more about, these questions can be technical, creative, or on the go.
2. Bring your camera, preferably a DSLR or mirrorless camera. It must have a hotshoe (where you flash slides on top) –we provide all lighting equipment. Plus we’ll be mix natural daylight too.
3. You must have the passion to photograph fashion, glamour, beauty photography.
4. While it’s intense, we’ll have fun in this educational experience. Bring your coffee, but surely bring some Red Bull for energy because this is an energized workshop.
5. Camera requirements are any type of digital or film camera, preferably 35mm format, medium or large format is optional. Lens focal range, from 24mm to 200mm.
6. Professionalism is required, we’re there to capture beautiful images. We’ll have radio triggers and work one on one with you. We’ll work with softboxes, umbrellas, reflectors and more, all provided by Paulina!
This workshop is open to photographers of all levels, at least 18-years of age or older, if you’re under 18yrs of age with your parent/legal guardian’s permission you can join me, I welcome all skill levels including beginners to advanced come with an eager energy to learn and ask any questions you’d like. Lighting equipment is provided, we’ll be using my favorite on location strobe, just bring your camera. The shooting location provides for unique photos very few photographers in the world would be able to capture without spending thousands of dollars in expenses and you get it for a fraction of the cost! If you can meet the requirements and you have the passion to create some beautiful, unique images that few photographers will ever have,